Jacksonville's most engaging, educational, and fun introduction to early education!
- Teaching and Mentorship as children learn at their own pace
- Beginner & Advanced Coding
- Student Progress Reports
- Aligns to standards in Math, Science, and Computer Science
- Introduction to Gaming & Esports ecosystem
- Active Recreation including Ice Hockey, Skating, Soccer Tennis, Yoga
- Open/Free Play
Registration coming soon!
"As kids and teens learn to code, they also build essential skills like critical thinking, logic, and problem-solving. They learn to logically sequence events, create playable games, tell good stories, and model real situations. They also learn computational thinking by developing algorithmic and design thinking abilities. Learning to code has become an essential element of a child's education and an excellent way to express their creativity and imagination."