Skate to a brighter future. Skate to great. Figure skating teaches you the agility and focus to handle every twist and turn of life.
Skating Academy Schedule
- Tuesday 6:45pm & Saturday 11:00am
Skating Academy Level Descriptions
- Low Beginner: FUNdamentals – This level develops all the fundamental skating skills on the ice. Focus is on learning the ABCs of basic athleticism: agility, balance, coordination, and speed.
- High Beginner: This level is comprised of a variety of progressive skating skills, transitions, spins, and jumps — all of which build on the previous skill, providing skaters a strong foundation of all elements.
Session Dates & Pricing
- August 23 – October 22
1 day per week $198 +tax
2 days per week $294 +tax
- Learn to Skate Annual Membership required for participation in all of the above classes
- No makeups, credits, or refunds are available for missed classes
- If you miss a class you may request ONE practice / public skating session pass to be used in month missed